About the LRN Ethics & Compliance Program Effectiveness Report
LRN’s annual ‘Ethics & Compliance Program Effectiveness’ report reflects the input of ethics and compliance professionals from around the world, filtered through insights gained from our research as well as our work with thousands of companies and organizations worldwide.
The 2023 report is based on a survey of nearly 1,860 ethics and compliance professionals from organizations with at least 1,000 employees and distributed evenly across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Using methodology and insights we have developed over 28 years working in this space, we’ve analyzed the data and information these practitioners provided to determine the critical differentiators that make some ethics and compliance (E&C) programs more effective than others.
Get the 2023 E&C Program Effectiveness Report to learn:
- How do E&C programs measure their impact?
- How are E&C programs navigating the risks and challenges on the road ahead?
- Did leaders and middle managers act consistently with their organization’s values and mission?
- How can I make sure my organization is going to be more resilient, and acting within our values at all levels?
- What does “good” look like today for E&C programs?