According to Chilmark Research, health plans will miss opportunities to improve operations and efficiency if they only view Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements as regulatory hurdles. Health plans of all kinds need to look with fresh eyes at how they can use their data holdings to better engage their members and compete more effectively in their market.
Read the full interoperability analyst report to learn more about:
- 21st Century Cures Act rules
- Industry resources for FHIR
- COVID-19 and the rapidly evolving healthcare landscape
- Enabling health plan digital transformation with APIs and FHIR
- Actions health plans can take to advance interoperability